Weddings are incomplete without bridal jewellery. The right bridal jewellery can add to the bride’s aura and make her look special and beautiful.
Stick to Your Budget
Preparing for a wedding means you need to shell out money. You need to plan your jewellery budget accordingly. Have a look at some of the jewellery in the house and see if these can be of some use to you. In the hustle and bustle of the wedding preparations, it is natural that you might miss out of some essential stuff.
Prepare a checklist of the jewellery you wish to purchase. If you plan on going for unique and stylish designs, then you might need to place your order at least a month in advance. This gives you ample of time to modify or alter the jewellery if needed.
Dazzle on Your Special Day with the Right Wedding Jewellery
Every girl dreams of her wedding and wants to look beautiful. The wrong jewellery can spoil the look of the entire wedding outfit.
Gold wedding jewellery tend to be heavy. You might only wear it once, so it is better investing on detachable gold necklace designs with weight which can later be made into simple jewellery. Another important fact that you might need to keep into consideration is that your jewellery matches your wedding attire.
Some of the tips can be of help to you when it comes to finding the right wedding jewellery:
- Your hairstyle should complement the wedding jewellery
- Avoid going in for multicoloured jewellery. Stick with one shade of jewellery
- Weddings consist of different ceremonies, so you can opt for different type of metal gold jewellery for each occasion
- Your necklace and earrings need to match with the dress neckline and the hairstyle
- Other accessories such as the nose rings, maang tikka and the toe rings should be according to your preference
- Ensure that your bangles and unique embedded with precious stones
- If you are opting for a waist band, ensure that you go for a thin or slim version
- Go in for heavy work earrings that are light and easy on your ears
Skin Tone and Facial Shape Does Matter
Many of us tend to overlook this fact when it comes to bridal jewellery. If you have a darker complexion then opt for gold jewellery studded with pearls. If you are fair, then you can choose a diamond necklace. If you have a whitish skin tone, the stone, kundan or platinum jewellery will complement you.
Coming to your face shape, the below pointers might be of help to you:
- Oval shaped face – Opt for long or short necklaces. Team it up with big hoop earrings or danglers
- Heart shaped face – Opt for chokers or shorter necklaces. Team it up with danglers or teardrop earrings
- Round shaped face – Opt for long necklaces, with oval, square or teardrop earrings
- Rectangular shaped face – Opt for choker type necklaces combined with round or short earrings
No matter what type of wedding jewellery you purchase, ensure that you are comfortable wearing them. Be the star at your own wedding and make heads turn with your wedding jewellery.